The standard range of heavy series pipe - tube clamps are normally used for support piping system in general applications. W.P. range of pipe - tube clamps with more then 1500 PSI ( 100 BAR) and up to 8000 psi (600 BAR) find application in Steel / stainless steel Piping System.
These pipe clamps are supplied as:
- Individual Pipe Clamp with welding plate,
- Individual Pipe Clamp without welding plates
- Multilayer construction
- Rail nuts construction
- Designed as per DIN-3015 part-2
- Standard Pipe - Tube clamps available in Plastic Polypropylene and Polyimide. Aluminum clamp bodies with Steel / S.S. plates & bolts
- W.P. range above 1500 PSI (100 BAR) for application in Steel / stainless steel piping system
Material and Design of Clamp Body:
- Polypropylene: Colour Green.
- Polyamide: Colour Black
- Thermoplastic Elastomer: Colour Black
- Aluminum: Colour Natural.
Alternative materials and coulours in addition to the above stated standard is available upon request.
Materials and surface finishing of metal parts:
- Carbon Steel Trivalent or Yellow zinc plated (Standard Trivalent plated)
- Carbon Steel Phosphated
- Stainless Steel – SS 304 or SS 303
- Stainless Steel – SS 316